Main personal sector banks are requesting that clients, who’re associated to the financial institution, carry their official IDs for exchanging their ₹2,000 banknotes. However, PSU banks will not be following this criterion. Furthermore, personal sector banks are additionally asking non-bank clients to fill out a particular kind to indicate their official ID. However if you’re a financial institution buyer then you will get your notes exchanged by exhibiting your financial institution particulars.
Exchanging Your ₹2,000 Notes
There are two public sector banks: The State Financial institution of India and Punjab Nationwide Financial institution, that isn’t asking for any ID proof from financial institution or non-bank clients for exchanging their banknotes of ₹2,000. Whereas different PSUs, could or is probably not asking for ID proofs.
In Public Sector Banks
HDFC Financial institution
The HDFC Financial institution is asking the general public to fill out a particular kind ( Annexure – 1 ), with out the priority if they’re financial institution or non-bank clients.
Checklist of Data or Paperwork a Non-HDFC Financial institution Buyer is Required to Present:
- Cellular quantity
- ID Proofs: Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, NREGA Card, PAN card.
- A letter from the Nationwide Inhabitants Register.
- Unique important IDs together with self-attested doc copies.
- Particulars of the ₹2,000 notes to be exchanged.
- Financial institution buyer ID. (within the case of a financial institution buyer).
Kotak Mahindra Financial institution
Kotak Financial institution additionally clients wanted to fill out a particular kind to exchanging their ₹2,000 banknotes. That is obligatory to fill out regardless of whether or not you’re a financial institution buyer or not.
Data that you’ll have to fill on the shape:
- Contact quantity
- For non-bank clients anybody ID proof: “Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport, Election ID card, NREGA card, Inhabitants register. ID proof quantity is required to be talked about on the shape. Producing ID proof shouldn’t be obligatory for the financial institution’s present clients.”
- For present clients: CRN and account quantity is required to be talked about.
IndusInd Financial institution
The financial institution can also be asking all the purchasers to fill out a particular kind to change their ₹2,000 notes.
A non-bank buyer must present these particulars:
- Cellular quantity
- Contact Handle
- Any ID proof from an Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport copy, NREGA Card and Inhabitants Register.
Taxpayers! No Must Look ahead to Kind 16, File ITR This Approach
ICICI Financial institution, SBI, PNB
These banks will not be asking for any sort of ID proof or particular kind to be crammed out by the purchasers to get their ₹2,000 exchanged.